Followers

Sunday, March 13, 2016

Believe in Yourself

Believe in Yourself!

Go ahead and grab some markers or pencils and colour in some stamps - digi or inked, or even one of those colouring books that are on trend at the moment.

The best part is that there is no right or wrong with regards to colours, let your imagination get the better of you and get lost in the colours for a few hours.

Here's one of my latest cards I did and as I said above, I just let myself get lost in my imagination rather then preconceived ideas on what she should look like - I love her light purple hair!


This digi stamp is called "Fae Tinkerbell" and is by Faery Ink.

Copics Used: 
Skin: E000, 00, 04, 11, 21, R20, RV04
Hair: V0000, 000, 01
Dress: BG13, 45, 49
Wings: Y02, 04, 06

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges:


Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting.



Post a Comment