Followers

Saturday, April 16, 2016

BCA Super Hero Candle

Here's a candle I had a go at doing using the BCA Super Hero digi file from Imagine That!
I've told you before (here) how awesome this file is - you get the girl and 10 different sentiments!



Oh,, and guess what? 
I'm now officially on the Facebook Group Design Team.....I'm so excited and honored to have made the team. 


Copics Used: 
Skin: E000, 00, 11, R20
Hair: E41, 43, 44
Lips: R32, 43
Clothes / Boots: BG45, G00, Y06, 11
Ribbon: RV10, 11, 13

OMG - I am so happy with how she turned out!!!!!!

I will confess that I wasn't too sure - I've made them before using normal rubber stamps and inks but never with Digi and Copic markers. The only real difference if you look at the posting of the card, is that the image appears faded, but I kinda like that. LOL, and as I wasn't too sure how it would turn out, I bought a cheap $3 candle to use.

Anyway, enough rambling, I do hope you like it and hope I can inspire you with many more Imagine That! digi projects..

I am entering this into:



Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting.