Followers

Saturday, April 9, 2016

Coffee and Cake = Happy Birthday

There is a new Challenge just started over Jo’s Scrap Shack and this week we have Anything Goes as our theme.

Our fabulous sponsors this week are:

Bugaboo Stamps

Robyn's Fetish


Ok - so this is Team B's week to host, and I am on Team A.
Sometime life gets in the way of our crafting and someone else will cover for us - yay, that is me this time! 

So that means I get to show you another project next week - I think you will love it! 
(shhhhhhhh! you'll have to come back next Friday to see!)

In the meantime, how awesome is this cupcake from Robyn's Fetish!



Here's the card and gift tag I made using the digi stamp called "Cupcake with Flower" by Roybn's Fetish.
  
Copics Used: 
Icing: RV91, 93, 95
Cake: E70, 71, 74
Wrapper: G07, 14, 28
Flower: YR14, 16, 18

I hope I have inspired you with my Project and hope you can join us at Jo’s Scrap Shack this week.  Hop over to the blog and check out what wonderful projects the other DT have created.

I look forward to seeing what you create this week!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting.