Thursday, April 21, 2016

Create your own Sunshine!

Have you checked out the New Releases over at Imagine That! Digi's by Kris yet?

She has some gorgeous ChalkBoard Art Digital prints available.

Here I've used the Create your own Sunshine print.



I printed and placed the print inside the plastic sleeve of a wood mount stamp case, and then printed it again but smaller and adhered it onto the front of a notebook.
I made this for a special lady going through some tough times at the moment and my thoughts on this are she can keep in her handbag / bedside to write important notes / Dr can write for family, etc or even just journal thoughts that can be looked at later. There is also room for other things like appointment letters, etc, etc.

The sentiment is from the BCA Super Hero Set


There really are so many different projects you could use with these prints - I look forward to seeing what you come up with.

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting.