Thursday, April 28, 2016

Feel Better Soon

Here’s another FBDT project I made for Imagine That! Digi Stamps.

This time I'm using the Set called Nurse Ashley.  


And here's my card I made as inspiration for my Facebook post on our group page.


Copics Used: 
Skin: E000, 00, 01, 11, R20
Lips: E93
Hair: E21, 25, 29
Clothes: BG32, 34, 37, 45, V20, 22, 25
Shoes: C2, 4, 6
Stethoscope: C4
Cross : R24
Clipboard: E21, 81

It's not often that I say this, but I am not happy with this card. I know I struggle with hair still, but I really don't know what happened with her face ..... LOL, anyways, I guess you know for sure I coloured her and it's not a digi print!

Ok, so enough putting myself down! here's a link to our Friends and Fans Facebook Group - on the off chance you aren't already with us and would love to join in the fun.


I look forward to meeting you there!

Thanks for looking,


Until next time, Happy Crafting.