Friday, April 1, 2016

I am Bat Owl

The current Challenge over at Creative Moments is Anything Goes with an added optional twist, this time being Inspired by a Song.

I showed you on Wednesday the card I made using Kitty Bee Designs Love Flower Bug, and now I thought I'd show you the second project I made using her I am Bat Owl image.
Again I had a hard time find a song to be inspired with, so I decided on a Lollipop Holder with a funny sentiment - as the twist is optional not required.


Here's the card I made using the digi stamp called "I am Bat Owl" by Kitty Bee Designs.
Copics Used: 
Body: C5, 6, 7, B99, Y000, 02, 15
Beak / Claws: YR16

I hope I have inspired you with my other Project and hope you can join us at Creative Moments this fortnight.  Hop over to the blog and check out what wonderful  projects the other DT have created.
I look forward to seeing what you create this fortnight!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting.