Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Life is Easier with Friends

There is a new Challenge starting today over at Creative Moments, and as always the theme is Anything Goes with an added optional twist, this time Showers and / or Rainbows.

Our fabulous sponsor this fortnight is:
Lacy Sunshine
Lacy sunshine

Here's the card I made using the digi stamp called "Victorian Lizabeth".
I wasn't sure how to incorporate a Rainbow so I added the Rainbow colours across as a background!


Copics Used: 
Skin: E00, 50, 51, 53, RV04
Hair: E47, 55, 57, 59
Coat / Hat: G07, 09, 23
Dress: RV91, 93, 95, Y15
Umbrella: C2, 4, 5, Y15
Flowers: G00, R04, YR14

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges:

I hope I have inspired you with my Project and hope you can join us at Creative Moments this fortnight.  Hop over to the blog and check out what wonderful  projects the other DT have created.
I look forward to seeing what you create this fortnight!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting.