Followers

Friday, May 27, 2016

Kenny's Trixxie Treat Bag

There is a new Challenge starting today over Jo’s Scrap Shack and this week we have Anything Goes as our theme. 



Our fabulous sponsors this week are:



KennyK Stamps
| Clear and Digi Stamps for Card Making, Scrapbooking & Paper Crafts


Little Blue Button Stamps


I decided to make a Treat Bag with my image this week.

I got to use a Kenny K image called "Trixxie Treat".


Ekkkkkkkkkkk I love how she turned out - I did have my doubts......LOL!


I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges:       



I hope I have inspired you with my Project and hope you can join us at Jo’s Scrap Shack this week.  Hop over to the blog and check out what wonderful projects the other DT have created.


I look forward to seeing what you create this week!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting.