Saturday, May 28, 2016

Redback Widow

There is a new Challenge that started yesterday over at A Beautiful Mess, and the theme is as always - Anything Goes.

Our fabulous sponsors this month are: 

Delicious Doodles

SheepSki Designs

Here's the card I made the digital stamp " Black Widow" by Delicious Doodles.
   


I must say I was a bit intimidated by this digi when I printed it!
I am so glad I challenged myself because I feel it turned out great and I am very happy with it. 

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges:
I hope I have inspired you with my Project and hope you can join us at A Beautiful Mess this month.  Hop over to the blog and check out what wonderful projects the other DT have created.


I look forward to seeing what you create!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting.