Followers

Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Sweet Birthday Wishes

There is a new Challenge starting today over at Creative Moments, and as always the theme is Anything Goes with an added optional twist, this time being  to use Black, White and on other colour.

Our fabulous sponsor this fortnight is: Bloobel Stamps. 
How lucky for us and more importantly you!(you know I love them!)


Here's the card I made using the digi stamp called "Frog Princess".
I opted out of the optional twist this time.

                                                           

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges:   

I hope I have inspired you with my Project and hope you can join us at Creative Moments this fortnight.  Hop over to the blog and check out what wonderful  projects the other DT have created.

I look forward to seeing what you create this fortnight!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting.