Monday, May 30, 2016

World's Best Mother

There is a new Challenge starting today over at Craft Your PassionChallenges and the theme always is Anything Goes.

Our fabulous sponsor this week is Beccy's Place.

Beccy's Place

Here's the card I made the using the lady from the digital stamp called Disco Fever.
   
 

I also made a Gift Tag


What a lot of fun they were to colour and create!

I would Like to enter the card into the following Challenges:

I would like to enter the Gift Tag into the following Challenges: 

I hope I have inspired you with my Project and hope you can join us at Craft Your Passion Challenges this week.  Hop over to the blog and check out what wonderful projects the other DT have created.


I look forward to seeing what you create this week!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting.