Followers

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

ITDK FB Challenge #4

New month so that means it's time for another Challenge at Imagine That! Digis by Kris over at our Facebook Group.


Join our FB GROUP!

Facebook Challenge #4
The theme this month is ANYTHING GOES, using any Imagine That! digi by Kris
WINNER RECEIVES A $10 GIFT VOUCHER TO OUR STORE!!
No limits on entries! 

If you don't have an Imagine That! DbK yet, you can find one in our FILES and several more in the store. 

Challenge runs 1st June until 30th June.

Here I've used the Summer BBQ Kit.



I decided to use the pre-printed digital images this month to show you how easy it is to print them off, cut out and attach to your card!

Here I have used a few of them on my Box Card for Father's Day.






How easy peasy is that!
Just print and use the images you want to use (time and time again) no wastage or having die cuts laying around reminding you of projects you were going to do....hmmmmmm! that reminds me...I do have this guy printed out ready to colour as well, must get to that hey!

Here's a link to our Friends and Fans Facebook Group - on the off chance you aren't already with us (shock, horror!) and would love to join in the fun. 
I really would love to see you there and share your creations with us all.


I look forward to meeting you there!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting.



Post a Comment