Followers

Saturday, June 4, 2016

Thanks

There is a new Challenge starting today over at Jo’s Scrap Shack and this week we are asking you to use your recycled scraps.

Our fabulous sponsors this week are:


The Cutting Cafe


My Besties! Sherri Baldy Designs


Here's the card I made using the digital stamp img876.


It's not my week this week but I'm filling in for one of the team, so I got to colour this beauty!
She has turned out so much nicer than I thought see would when I first printed her off!
OMG, all the Zentangle art going on it's quite busy!
My recycled scraps are the 2 butterflies, Thanks sentiment and the lace pieces

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges: 

  
I hope I have inspired you with my Project and hope you can join us at Jo’s Scrap Shack this week.  Hop over to the blog and check out what wonderful projects the other DT have created.

I look forward to seeing what you create this week!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting.



Post a Comment