Thursday, June 2, 2016

You're My Rainbow

A brand new Challenge Site has begun !!! 



Starting today over at Calendar Crafty Girls Challenges and the theme this month is Father's Day.


Here's the card I made using the digital stamp from SheepSki Designs called Seraphinas Heart. The background is from Lozzy's Digital papers and is called Mixed Media Boards.

.

I think the two of them work so well together and I had fun colouring Seraphina.

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges:


I hope I have inspired you with my Project and hope you can join us at Calendar Crafty Girls Challenges this month. 
Hop over to the blog and check out what wonderful projects the other DT have created.


I look forward to seeing what you create!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting.