Thursday, July 7, 2016

Faerie Queen

Here is my Faerie Queen to go with my Faerie King I showed you the other day.

Again, it's from Meg Cowley's colouring book called Fantasy Creatures Colouring Book.


I stayed with the same colours I used with my King as I figured they are a couple after all!

Here's the links to Meg's books:
Fantasy Creatures Colouring Book (viewbook.at/Fantasy)
Pocket size version (viewbook.at/minifantasy)
Printable book on Etsy! (Www.etsy.com/uk/shop/MegCowleyArt)

Ohhhhh my next 2 will be animals and a huge challenge! Keep on the look out for them in a few weeks - yes I've not started them yet, but hopefully next week will have some time to spend on them. Did I mention they are A4 size and two took me around 3-4 hours over a few days to do each one? 

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting.