Saturday, July 2, 2016

ITDK FB Challenge # 5

New month so that means it's time for another Challenge at Imagine That Digistamp over at our Facebook Group.


Facebook Challenge # 5
The theme this month is Summertime Fun using any Imagine That Digistamp.
WINNER RECEIVES A $10 GIFT VOUCHER TO OUR STORE!!
No limits on entries! 

If you don't have an Imagine That Digistamp image yet, you can find one in our FILES and several more in the store. 
Challenge runs 1st July until 3st July.

Here I've used the Pool Girl kit.


And here's my card, coloured with my Copics.


She looks like she's enjoying her dip! Shame it's winter in my part of the world at the moment.

Here's a link to our Friends and Fans Facebook Group - on the off chance you aren't already with us (shock, horror!) and would love to join in the fun. 
I really would love to see you there and share your creations with us all.

I look forward to meeting you there!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting.