Tuesday, August 16, 2016

A Journey Through Oz Release Day !!!!!!

Wooooo Hooooo we're off to see the wizard!!!

Yes, click those heals 3 times, click on the links to get your digi's and show me what you got!

I really would love to see how you colour these cuties up - there is even a colouring page for those that like the full pages to colour.

Ok, so here's what I have coloured up to temp you.






 



(my personal favourite!)
  
Didn't I tell you for the last month or so that you will love these images!

As a special for this Release, if you use this code at checkout: CELEBRATION25
You will get 25% off if your purchase is $5 or more. How cool is that!

Check them all out as there are others I didn't get to colour and let me know your favourite! Here's the link to the shop My Stitch back in Twine.

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting.