Followers

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Find your Courage

There is a new Challenge starting today over at Creative Moments, and as always the theme is Anything Goes with an added optional twist, this time being Weddings.

This will be my last Challenge as I have stepped down from the DT Team.

Our fabulous sponsors this fortnight are:




I got to make 2 cards this time round, using images supplied by A Stitch Back in Twine.
This one using the digital stamp called Tinman


And this one using Witch.


Ohhh I do love how the Tinman turned out!
I have to tell you that these digi's are so easy to colour up and a whole lotta fun to boot!
  
I hope I have inspired you with my Project and hope you can join us at Creative Moments this fortnight.  Hop over to the blog and check out what wonderful  projects the other DT have created.

I look forward to seeing what you create this fortnight!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting.