Followers

Friday, September 2, 2016

Seeking Nectar

New Release time over at Ericraft Stamps.

Erica is another Australian Artist that I am getting behind to support and hoping that you all will too.

Her release is just in time for Markers, Paper, Digis Facebook Group's new "Storybook Critters" challenge for September.

This is the New Release called Seeking Nectar and is on sale for only $1.00 during the Challenge. 



What a great Australian Digital stamp! 

I must admit this was a challenge for me, but I hope have captured the Storyline Theme for you and have inspired you to hop over, purchase this digi (and of course Angel Baby) and then join in the fun.
It really is refreshing to challenge yourself and see how far you have traveled.

Come on, be brave and join me!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting.


Post a Comment