Followers

Saturday, October 1, 2016

Trick or Treat

There is a new Challenge starting today over Jo’s Scrap Shack and this week we have Cut it up with a Twist as our Challenge Theme!
What does that mean?
Grab your cutting machines - Cameo, Brother Scan n Cut,Big Shot, etc.
Our fabulous sponsors this week are:
Robyn's Fetish
Little Blue Button Stamps

Here's the card I made using the Robyn's Fetish digital stamp called Fall Pumpkin.

  
     

I hope I have inspired you with my Project and hope you can join us at Jo’s Scrap Shack this week.  Hop over to the blog and check out what wonderful projects the other DT have created.

Sadly this is my last project for the Design Team as I have stepped down for the time being and although I will still be crafting, I will be posting on my Facebook page rather than this blog.
If you want to follow me there, here the link:
https://www.facebook.com/angiescraftfusion/
I thank you all for your support and encouragement over the years and I look forward to seeing and creating with you over at my FB Page!

Thanks for looking and have a great day!


Post a Comment