Followers

Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Merry Freakin" Christmas

So I have had a break from posting on my blog and will start to get back into it slowly ....... I am a colourist for a couple of lovely ladies who do Colouring Pages / Bookmarks / Calendars, so you will see more variety from me now as well.

And you may have noticed that I am on Andrea's SheepSki Designs Team now too - what a privilege to be on her very first Design Team.

Ok, so here here is my first Inspiration project for you using Mindy and colouring with my Copic Markers.


The sentiment stamp is from Jaded Blossom's - you know I love them!

Why not pop over and join Andrea's facebook group and enter the Challenge.
(don't forget to say HI to me!)

This challenge will run from 19 October to 20 November 2016
The Challenge Rules:
* You MUST use a SheepSki Designs image
*The theme is ANYTHING GOES
* To qualify your entries must be hand coloured
* You may enter up to 3 times.
* Your entry does not have to be a card
* Creations MUST be NEW
* Your entry MUST be put in this folder and NOT simply posted on the group page.

The winner will be chosen by Random.org and will receive 3 digis of their choice from my Etsy Store https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/SheepSkiDesigns…
If there are more than 15 entries we will pick a top three
HAVE FUN!

Yep, if you don;t already own some images, (gasp!) grab a freebie and join in.
Anyone can win and top 3 do get a digi too!


Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting.



Post a Comment