Followers

Monday, December 19, 2016

Candy Cane Penguin

Can  you believe Christmas is almost here......not too many sleeps now!

Here's the cute as Candy Cane Penguin tag I made for Sasayaki Glitter Digital Stamps progressive Challenge this month.


Also, did you notice the Jaded Blossom Stitched Circle and Stitched Scallop Circle dies?
See how clever the Scallop die is? Those little scallops at the end are slit so it's easy to slip a bit of twine through to made a cute tag!

And of the course the Merry Christmas are two of the dies in the Christmas Dies 2 set.

I'll be back in the few days with my project for the SheepSki Designs Challenge (you will love it!), and I also have a Guest Designer Spot coming up in a few more days time too.....you will just have to keep checking to see who for.!!!!!!!!
Ekkkkkkkkk I'm sooooooo excited!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting.



Post a Comment