Followers

Thursday, January 12, 2017

Angel Bear Faith

Today is my first day posting as Guest Designer over at Image That Digistamp......Creative Playground blog.



I decided to use the Snow Globe as an Easel Card base and Angel Bear with Ribbon as my focal point.


I coloured up my Angel Bear with Ribbon outline image with my copic's and added some clear Wink Of Stella to the wings. I used the "Faith Hope Courage" saying by adding that to the base of the Snow Globe.

 

Inside the easel I added the Psalm 91:4b verse.


I can only image the pain parents would go through losing a child, of any age!

Thankfully I do not have to give it away myself but will give it away with my charity cards later on in the year.

Now, don't forget to come over to the Creative Playground blog and join in the Challenge, everyone gets a gorgeous Free Digi which this month is Lorie's Seeds of Love.


Hope to see you there! and be on the lookout for my next project in 2 weeks!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting.