Followers

Sunday, January 1, 2017

Guest Designer - Imagine That Digistamp

Ohhh I'm excited and happy that I can announce that I am one of the 3 Guest Designers over at Imagine That Digistamp for the next 3 months.

Monthly Challenge

I will post my inspiration project for you every 2nd and 4th Thursday for the next 3 months (Jan to March). I'm soooooo excited!

You may remember that I was on Kris's Facebook Design Team for a while but had to step down for my own reasons. But I'm back on the main blog as a Guest Designer and can't wait to share my projects with you. Just not today!

Why not pop over to the blog Creative Playground and have a look around, current Challenge runs until 6th January so still time to enter.

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting.



Post a Comment