Followers

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Steampunk Sam

As I said in my last post, it's New Release day over at Imagine That Digistamp.


Did you pop over to the Creative Playground and check out the DT projects? Aren't they just amazing! Heaps of inspiration there!

So now for Steampunk Sam.


And of course some papers for him too, Steampunk 2


Here's my inspirational Wine Gift Tag.



Look at all that detail!
I used the paper (2nd top row) on this one - my printer does not do justice for these gorgeous papers!

Again, pop over to the Creative Playground and see what the DT have cooked up this time!

Now, there are 2 more releases to come and I will show them to you tomorrow in the one post as I did not create anything for these this time.....maybe you can inspire me this time!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting.



Post a Comment