Thursday, January 26, 2017

You're the Twist in my Peppermint!

Wow, that 2 weeks went quick!

Time for my next Guest Designer posting for Imagine That Digistamp over at the Creative Playground.

 

For this project, I used Lorie's Peppermint Mocha.
Now I know you are thinking that just by looking at it, it is for Christmas!
Well you see, because you get the outline image, it can be for whenever you like just by choosing your colouring and saying.


Here's my card:


OK, so I did colour Lorie with Christmas colours, but looking at her and her Peppermint Caramel Mocha, she is a gorgeous Valentine girl! LOL, at least she will be for my hubby!

Now don't forget to join in the January Link-Up over at the Creative playground, and use an Imagine That Digistamp image in your project. This way you will get the monthly Featured Digi Set for FREE, yes, that's right! And January's is Lorie's Seeds of Love.


I am entering her into the following Challenges:

Hope to see you at the swings! 

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting.