Followers

Thursday, February 16, 2017

Be Mine Unicorn

Time for my second posting as a Guest Designer over at Scrapper's Delights Blog Challenge.


This time I chose to use the seriously gorgeous New Release Be Mine Unicorn.


OMG ....... How uber cute is he!!!! (or her!).
I have coloured him up using multiple Copics! But yours doesn't have to be so funky!
The main pp is from my stash and the lovely hearts pp is from the Owl Always Love You digi papers set over at Imagine That! Digistamps.

Don't forget that the Story Time 4 image is being used in the Facebook Page's Progressive Challenge this month, and I can see my dashing Unicorn on those pages just nicely!

I am entering my uber cute Unicorn in the following Challenges:
Thanks so much for visiting my blog.

Until next time, Happy Crafting.