Thursday, February 9, 2017

Jasmine Unicorn - To Do List

Ekkkkkkkkkkk so excited to be one of the 2 Guest Designers over at Scrapper's Delights Blog Challenge for the next two months!


My first project uses the Story Time 4 image with Jasmine Unicorn Pegasus Pony.


How sweet is she!
I know the print on the Story Time book is a little light - yes, even for me with glasses!
It says:                      
               To Do List
  • Play with Fairies
  • Grow Angel Wings
  • Braid Mermaid's Hair
  • Fly to the Moon
  • Be a Unicorn
The Grow Angel Wings and Be a Unicorn have both been ticked as Jasmine has done those two!

The gorgeous background pp is from Koala Love digi papers by Imagine That! Digistamp. 

The Story Time 4 image is being used in the Facebook Page's Progressive Challenge this month, so why not join in and show us what you come with!

I am entering Jasmine in the following Challenges:

Thanks so much for visiting my blog.

Until next time, Happy Crafting.