Thursday, February 23, 2017

Lamb Of God Easter Card

Here's my next Guest Designer project for Imagine That Digistamp Creative Playground Blog.


This fortnight I have used Lamb of God with Paris in Summer Digi Papers.


I used the 3rd top paper to the right. It is a bit hard to tell from the promo pic as I actually cropped that part off! LOL, the Eiffel Tower actually wasn't built way back then. 


The butterflies paper is from my over abundant Stampin Up stash!
You know that's the great thing with digi papers - use what you need when you need, little to no wastage, and no storage needed!

Remember to join in the Participation Challenge over at the Creative Playground Blog as everyone who uses an Imagine That Digistamp image gets the Featured Monthly set Frogs in Love for FREE.


Hope to see you by the slide - tired of the swings!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting.