Followers

Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Season's Greetings Challenge #2

Are you ready to start on your Christmas Stash?

Did you join in last fortnight with our First Challenge?
Great projects by Team Kangaroo, and now you get to see mine and my fellow Koala's projects:



As it suggests, it is optional to use the twist, which this Challenge are the colours as listed - use one, two, all or none! Your call, after all it is Anything Goes with any imagine or stamp in your stash.
The only thing you have to remember is that it does have to be a Christmas Project.

I made an Easel Card using the colour combo as a guide.



I used a Saturated Canary digital image called Hanging Stockings and coloured her with my Copic Markers.
I love her images but unfortunately you can no longer buy them. However, I did sign up for her Exclusive Yearly Subscription, so I get 4 new ones each month, yay! So expect to see some more pop up from time to time. This was one of the ones from October 2016.

Of course I had to use some Jaded Blossom Stamps dies! which are:
Small button tree from Christmas Dies, Large and medium Christmas tress plus wording from Christmas Dies 2, Coffee cup button from Coffee Dies, and I used the Border Dies 2 for the wave along both sides of my picture.

The white label is from the retired Stampin Up set called Apothecary Accents Framelits Dies.

Card stock is Stampin Up and Pattern Paper is from my stash, sorry I have no idea who made it or what's it called.

Ok, so now you have until the 11th of March to submit your entry here!

I am entering her in the following Challenges:

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting.