Saturday, February 25, 2017

Teacup Yorkie!

I'm back with Jo and the girls at Jo's Scrap Shack for the Fun~day Friday Challenge.
So once again, every two weeks you will see some inspiration from me using the various Sponsors images. 

One thing that has changed since I was on the Team last year is that now ALL the Challenges are Anything Goes....ya! no excuses now not to be joining in!

This week's Challenge:
Starts: Friday, Feb 24th  12:00AM
 Ends:   Friday, Mar 3rd 6:00PM
(Eastern USA time)

This week's Sponsor is The Paper Shelter.

The Paper Shelter

I got the chance to use Teacup Yorkie - Love, Love, Love this!

Coloured up with Copic Markers, die is from Jaded Blossom's Scallop Caddy Die set
and sentiment from SU's Rose Wonder stamp set.


Ekkkkkkkk!!! I used the pre-coloured image and added another Yorkie either side and coloured with Copic Markers. Yes! that patterned paper comes in the set too!


I just couldn't stop myself, I also made a treat bag using Jaded Blossom's Scallop Caddy Die set and added the pre-coloured image. Tag is from Jaded Blossom's Mini Tag Dies 2 set and sentiment from SU's Simply Sketched stamp set.


And then I made a Note Card using the other pre-printed image which incorporates the patterned paper! Again I used Jaded Blossom's Scallop Caddy Die set.



Ekkkkkkkkkkk Seriously!!!!! You have to check out this set over at The Paper Shelter.
I am super, super, super impressed with it (if you couldn't tell!) and it is such incredible value for only a few dollars!
I would love to see him / her in our Challenge entries with what you can come up with now that I've given you heaps of ideas!

Challenge Rules
 1. Please post a direct link to your blog post that includes your challenge entry project, using the linky tool below.
 2. Be sure to include a link back to Jo's Scrap Shack Challenge post you are entering your project into.
3. THREE entries per person are allowed for each challenge and posted on a separate blog post for each entry.
 4. For all entries -NO BACK LINKS ACCEPTED-
The date on your blog post should be dated between the start date & the end date for the challenge week you are entering, in order to be eligible for the challenge & prizes
5. You may link up to other challenges but be sure to link back to Jo's Scrap Shack Challenge post you are entering.
***************************************
* All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements WILL NOT be eligible for the top 3, any sponsor wins or any random wins by Jo.
All random wins will only be mailed within the US and Canada only.
You have until Mar 3rd by 6:00PM (eastern, USA) time to link up.
All winners will be announced during the week of Mar 6th.

Have fun and we look forward to seeing what you create.


I am entering my With Love card (2nd one) in the following challenges:
Thanks so much for visiting my blog.

Until next time, Happy Crafting.