Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Wide World Open Design Team Challenge # 19

I'm sooooo excited to be welcomed onto the Design Team at Wide World Open Design Team Challenge Blog. There are so many lovely talented ladies there.

With that in mind, it's now time for another Challenge over at the Wide World Open Design Team Challenge Blog.
World Wide Open Design Team Monthly Challenge


Here is my very first posting and I have used the gorgeous image called April Elf.

I coloured her with my Copic Markers and added some white Gel Pen on her hair to give her a different look!

I'm excited to be working with Julia Spiri images, they are just divine and each one has a personality all of it's own!

DT's on any Design Team in the world can enter this Challenge..

You could win one of these gorgeous images sponsored by Julia Spiri for 1st Prize and Runner Ups....


Image may contain: text

 Prize Awards:
1st Prize ~ 3 digitals, Certificate and Badge
Runner Up Prize ~ 2 digitals, Certificate and Badge
DT Favourites ~ Certificate and Badge
Best Technique ~ Certificate and Badge
Highly Commended ~ Certificate and Badge
Special Mentions ~ Certificate and Badge

I am entering my April Elf in the following Challenges:
Thanks for looking and I hope you can join in,

Until next time, Happy Crafting.