Monday, March 6, 2017

Birthday Elly

Here I am with another Progressive Challenge entry.

This cutie is called Birthday Elly and is from Sasayaki Glitter Digital Stamps.

Another cute image we get to play with.
I love to see what everyone comes up with using the same image - so much fun!



OMG how cute is she! I made an easel card this time to showcase the image, and yes coloured purple!
You see I had a quick look, and the Sayayaki Glitter Challenge Blog this month is "Purple".

I used the Stitched Circles and Scalloped Circles Dies from Jaded Blossom.
The sentiment is from Stampin Up's Label Love stamp set, as are the two punches I used as well - both retired I believe. I'm not  SU demo so not up with what's current and not.
The doily I cut from a 12x12 patterned paper in my stash. (Kaisercraft I think?)

I am entering her in the following Challenges:
Thanks so much for visiting my blog.

Until next time, Happy Crafting.