Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Christmas Cardinal

Time to make another Christmas Card for your stash and enter our Challenge over at Season's Greetings!



As it suggests, it is optional to use the twist, which this Challenge is using the Picture shown for inspiration. 
Your call, after all it is Anything Goes with any imagine or stamp in your stash.
The only thing you have to remember is that it does have to be a Christmas Project.

Here is my card I made to inspire you:


As you can see, just take out of the picture what you like and go with that!

I used a digital stamp called Christmas Cardinal from Miss Daisy Stamps and coloured up with my Copic Markers. I did add some clear Wink Of Stella to the snow.
The Sentiment is from the Snow Mice set from Imagine That! DigiStamp.

I used the retired Square Dies and Banner Dies from Stampin Up.
The 2 lots of Velum I used are also retired and from Stampin Up, as are the candy dots!

Yep, use what you have, have some fun just mixing and matching, you will be surprised!

Ok, so now you have until the 8th of April to submit your entry here!

I'm entering him in the following Challenges:


Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting.