This time I am using Easter Bunny 2 with the Facebook Progressive Challenge image Easter Basket.
I think I have it covered.
I used my Copic Markers to colour up our cute Bunny Girl.
I used Jaded Blossom's Scallop Rectangle Dies 2 and sentiment from the Spring Signs stamp set.
Your eye's aren't playing tricks on you - I stamped the sentiment onto the ribbon using Memento Tuxedo Black ink. Now I've not done this for a while, so of course I forgot that it tends to bled a little bit - worse on some ribbons. Bahahaha, you should see it now!
I am entering her in the following Challenges:
- Colour Crazy Challenge - Week 8
- Crafty Sentiments Designs
- Through The Craftroom Door - Week 28/2
- Word Art Wednesday Week 272-273
- A Bit more Time to Craft # 39
Until next time, Happy Crafting.