Thursday, March 2, 2017

Easter Bunny Girl

Time for another Thrifty Thursday Inspiration post over at Scrapper's Delights Blog Challenge.


This time I am using Easter Bunny 2 with the Facebook Progressive Challenge image Easter Basket.

The optional twist with the Challenge this month is to use Purple, Ribbon and 3 flowers.
I think I have it covered.

I used my Copic Markers to colour up our cute Bunny Girl.
I used Jaded Blossom's Scallop Rectangle Dies 2 and sentiment from the Spring Signs stamp set.

Your eye's aren't playing tricks on you - I stamped the sentiment onto the ribbon using Memento Tuxedo Black ink. Now I've not done this for a while, so of course I forgot that it tends to bled a little bit - worse on some ribbons. Bahahaha, you should see it now!

Don't forget the image Easter Basket is being used in the Facebook Page's Progressive Challenge this month. We would love you to join in.


I am entering her in the following Challenges:
Thanks so much for visiting my blog.

Until next time, Happy Crafting.