She is called Flamenco Dancer and you can get her here.
I will be honest and tell you she was a challenge for me this month.
I coloured her with my Copic Markers and once I got her coloured, I really wasn't sure what project to make with her.
I was undecided in making a card, a journal page or a tag.
So as you can tell, the Wine Tag won out!
I used Jaded Blossom's Wine Tag Die and Stitched Circle Die on the sentiment, which is from their Birthday Candies 2 stamp set.
I'm entering her into the following challenges:
- Cute As A Button Facebook Group - Progressive
- Cute As A Button Challenge Blog - # 32 Spring
- The Sisterhood of Crafters - Celebrating Women
- Glitter N Sparkle - # 229 -Say it with Music
- Creative Corner Challenge - Grly Fun
Thanks so much for visiting my blog.