Thursday, March 23, 2017

Flip Flop Memories

Here's my next Guest Designer project for Imagine That Digistamp Creative Playground Blog.


This fortnight I have used Beach Floaty Girl with Beach Combing Digi Papers.


I used the last top paper to the right. It comes in a little colour as well.


I used one of my Spellbinders Dies and also my Jaded Blossom Coffee Dies and Stitched Rectangle Dies 1.

How funky looking is that digi paper! Just looking at it makes me want to be on an Island Holiday!

Remember to join in the Participation Challenge over at the Creative Playground Blog as everyone who uses an Imagine That Digistamp image gets the Featured Monthly set  Lamb with Cross for FREE.


I hope you liked my Guest Designer projects as this is my last one.
I have enjoyed creating with Kris's designs again and hopefully have inspired some of you to create with them too.
I can't wait to see the lovely new Guest Designers projects.

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting.