Followers

Friday, March 3, 2017

Groovy Hippie Boy

Ohhhhh have you checked out the new releases over at My Stitch Back in Twine........ awwww how cool, a FREEBIE with purchase!

Here's Sketchy Hippie Boy made into a card.


I kept it pretty clean and simple this time with pastel / neon type colours.
It actually is quite brighter in Real Life as I used Neon Gel pens along with my Copic Markers this time. 
I know right - gasp!!! 
LOL, yes I do actually own other mediums other than my Copics.....I just LOVE my Copics best.

The Groovy sentiment is from Imagine That Digistamps set HippieAud.

Here is the FREEBIE  you will get with your Hippie Boy purchase.



Again I have used the Goodie Bag Die from Jaded Blossom and a Nestabilities die from Spellbinders.
How cool! you can use this image for a variety of projects including gift tags, bookmarks, invites to a themed party! the list goes on.

Don't forget you can enter him or his sign over at the new Aussie Digital Artists Challenge Blog for a special prize if chosen as a Winner!
Gotta love that!!
And this month's sponsor is Ericraft Stamps - yes I'm on her design team too so I can't enter again this month, but you can, so get on over and support our great Aussie Artist!

Thanks so much for visiting my blog.

Until next time, Happy Crafting.