Followers

Saturday, March 25, 2017

Love Balloons and Ice Cream

Welcome to another Fun~day Friday Challenge at Jo's Scrap Shack.

This week's Challenge:
Starts: Friday, Mar24th  12:00AM
 Ends:   Friday, Mar 31st 6:00PM
(Eastern USA time)


This week's Sponsors are Bugaboo Stamps and Star Stampz.

Bugaboo StampsStar Stampz

I got the chance to use Balloons and Ice cream by Star Stampz.

Ok, so here I first made her into a Tag for a gift bag and took a photo.


And I'm sure I'm not the only one, but I got looking at it, ok, admiring my handiwork and thought, you know what, this would look great on a card!

So here she is on a card front!


And I'll let you in on another secret to the workings of my mind - when I was colouring this, I was going to cut it out with an oval die and mount on coloured pp on a card.....yep, that did not happen! and that my friends is how my fickle mind plays with me......xx

Ok, so here's what I used - LOL, I think by now you all now I coloured her up with my Copic Markers....yep!
And then of course there are my Jaded Blossom dies - Luggage Tag Die, Coffee Dies and Label Dies.....yep!
And the 'love" is from La La Land Crafts Love Owl Tag Dies - yes, have started using this one a fair bit.
The Butterfly Border die is off ebay.

Challenge Rules
 1. Please post a direct link to your blog post that includes your challenge entry project, using the linky tool below.
 2. Be sure to include a link back to Jo's Scrap Shack Challenge post you are entering your project into.
3. THREE entries per person are allowed for each challenge and posted on a separate blog post for each entry.
 4. For all entries -NO BACK LINKS ACCEPTED-
The date on your blog post should be dated between the start date & the end date for the challenge week you are entering, in order to be eligible for the challenge & prizes
5. You may link up to other challenges but be sure to link back to Jo's Scrap Shack Challenge post you are entering.
***************************************
* All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements WILL NOT be eligible for the top 3, any sponsor wins or any random wins by Jo.
All random wins will only be mailed within the US and Canada only.
You have until Mar 31st by 6:00PM (eastern, USA) time to link up.
All winners will be announced during the week of Apr 3rd.

Have fun and we look forward to seeing what you create.

I am entering her in the following challenges:
Thanks so much for visiting my blog.

Until next time, Happy Crafting.