Thursday, March 30, 2017

Love Emo Honey

Time for another Inspiration post over at Scrapper's Delights Blog Challenge.


This time I chose to use Emo Honey 1 ...... how cute!

When you purchase this image, you actually get her with this bunny, but also with a teddy bear to give you another option!

I coloured her with my Copic Markers and tried for a more pastel look.

I have used my Jaded Blossom Stitched Oval Dies, Scalloped Oval Dies and Warrior Princess Stamp Set.
That gorgeous background paper is called Old 2 by Digi Papers by Lozzy and is from the digi papers set called Old.

Enamel dots from My Mind's Eye.

I hope you have enjoyed my projects I have created as a Guest Designer, as I have enjoyed creating them for you. 
I hope I have inspired a few of you to jump in and colour up some of the gorgeous images on offer.

Don't forget that the image Easter Basket is being used in the Facebook Page's Progressive Challenge this month. I can just see it sitting beside our Emo Honey!
We would love you to join in.


I'm entering Honey in the following Challenges:
Thanks so much for visiting my blog.

Until next time, Happy Crafting.