Thursday, March 16, 2017

Super Hero Girl Sweet 16

Time for another Thursday Inspiration post as a Guest Designer over at Scrapper's Delights Blog Challenge.


This time I chose to use Super Hero Girl 2.


Isn't she just the Sweetest all coloured up with RV Copic Markers!
I made this card my for my beautiful daughter who just turned 16.

The pp is from my stash and the lovely flowers I bought off a destash group so I'm not sure who they originally come from.

The dies I used are all Jaded Blossom - Scallop Rectangle Die 2, Stitched Oval Dies and Dimensional Banner Dies.
Sentiment is from Jaded Blossom set called Lollipops Galore.

Don't forget that the image Easter Basket is being used in the Facebook Page's Progressive Challenge this month,


I am entering her in the following Challenges:
Thanks so much for visiting my blog.

Until next time, Happy Crafting.