Sunday, April 23, 2017

Chillin' Jack Frost!

Remember Thursday's post for the Scrapper's Delights Blog Challenge.


As a reminder so you don't have to go back and look (LOL!) I chose to use Jack Frost Crystal Throne.
Now I made him into an Easel card for you then, but I did mention that this one was full of value!
Did you go check it out? 3 images and 4 snowflakes......ok, so now I'll show you the other two images that I coloured and made into cards as well.

So here he is just sitting around chillin' - No stump or Crystal Throne to be seen!


Here he is sitting on his stump wondering where Winter and his Crystal Throne got to!!!


Actually, of all the 3, this Autumn style one is my favourite -LOL, yes it does help that I was clueless as to who Jack Frost was when I was happily colouring him up! And I am glad about that to as I would have probably stuck to the whole Frozen type theme.

Well, again, I really hope I did inspire you and I'm hoping to see some more Jack Frost's popping up soon!

Don't forget that the Rainy Days Digi 1 image is being used in the Facebook Page's Progressive Challenge this month. We would love you to join in.


I'm entering my Spring theme Jack (2nd card) in the following Challenges:
Thanks so much for visiting my blog.

Until next time, Happy Crafting.