Followers

Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Dare to Dream!

All refreshed from our lovely Cruise, we did it all - car, plane, bus, taxi, train, ship and plenty of walking! I have to tell you, we really do have it all in our own backyard!
The beaches at Esperance in Western Australia are more than world class!!!
And now I can truly say that I have been to every state and territory in our wonderful country called Australia!

OK, I know you aren't here to have me ramble on about my holiday! so I got to it and coloured up my next Progressive Challenge entry, just in time before the cut-off.

This cutie is called Sleeping Beauties and is from Sasayaki Glitter Digital Stamps.


Isn't she just so sweet!
I was a bit stumped when I first saw her in my inbox! I think she has turned out ok.
LOL, and I finally worked out how to get the embossing on my Spellbinder Dies!
After reading the instructions on one of the sets, it turns out I had what I needed (only sitting there unused for the last 4+ years)......hmmmmmm yay for the stash hey!

Anyway, I forgot to read the Sasayaki Glitter Challenge Blog to get this month's theme so will not be playing along there this time - not one speck of Yellow to be seen! Maybe next fortnight's.

I am entering her in the following Challenges:
Thanks so much for visiting my blog.

Until next time, Happy Crafting.