Thursday, April 27, 2017

Enough Reindeer

Time to make another Christmas Card for your stash.

Sadly our new Christmas Challenge Blog Season's Greetings has had to close down, but I thought you may want to see the cute card I came up with for you.

I made an Easel Card using Bugaboo's Puppy - Enough Reindeer image from my files.


The easel card shape is using the biggest die from my Nestabilities Labels One Small die set.
Raspberry Ripple Card stock and Enamel Dots are Stampin Up, white card is X-Press It Blending Card, which I use for all my digital images as I find it's the best for using my Copic Markers with.
I used a couple of retired punches from Stampin Up, as is the stamp set Get Your Santa On that I got the sentiments set I used.

He is very cute! and I have another Christmas card made for my stash!

I am going to enter him in the following Challenges:
  1. The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge # 4
  2. Craftyhazelnuts Christmas Challenge - April
  3. Creative Ladybird Creations # 25
  4. Simply Papercraft # 45
  5. Morgan's Artworld Challenge # 8 
Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting.