This week's Challenge:
Starts: Friday, Apr 21st 12:00AM
Ends: Friday, Apr 28th 6:00PM
(Eastern USA time)
I got the chance to play with the Gable Box file from The Cutting Café.
As you can see you do get a variety of elements to play with!
I made the larger box using the Happy Birthday Window frame.
I cut the files out using my Silhouette Cameo machine - oh so easy!
The patterned paper is from my stash and the balloon, candle and bow are from Jaded Blossom's Birthday Dies.
I decided to cut the balloon out in plain white so I could colour up with my Copic Markers to add a bit of flair to the box.
The box itself is 5 1/2" x 4 3/4" x 6 3/4" so it is quite a decent size. The great thing about these files is that you get to resize them and the elements so they are always a perfect fit.
1. Please post a direct link to your blog post that includes your challenge entry project, using the linky tool below.
2. Be sure to include a link back to Jo's Scrap Shack Challenge post you are entering your project into.
3. THREE entries per person are allowed for each challenge and posted on a separate blog post for each entry.
4. For all entries -NO BACK LINKS ACCEPTED-
The date on your blog post should be dated between the start date & the end date for the challenge week you are entering, in order to be eligible for the challenge & prizes
5. You may link up to other challenges but be sure to link back to Jo's Scrap Shack Challenge post you are entering.
* All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements WILL NOT be eligible for the top 3, any sponsor wins or any random wins by Jo.
All random wins will only be mailed within the US and Canada only.
You have until Apr 28th by 6:00PM (eastern, USA) time to link up.
All winners will be announced during the week of May 1st.
Have fun and we look forward to seeing what you create.
Thanks so much for visiting my blog.
Until next time, Happy Crafting.