Followers

Friday, April 21, 2017

Happy Kamsin

Challenge time again over at SheepSki Designs Facebook Page.

This month I've used the image called Kamsin.


Wow, talk about challenging myself - all that hair!!!
LOL, no one to blame but myself as we get to pick which image we use each month.
Having said that, isn't it great to challenge yourself - the only way  to improve your colouring skill set is to keep colouring.
I am not as scared of this much hair as I was 6 months ago.....not my go to by a long shot, but I am ok, sort of, with it. Still a lot to improve on.

I used my Copic Markers (LOL a lot of different ones this time!) to colour Kamsin up.
Jaded Blossom Stitched Hexagons, Scallop Hexagons and Spring Word Dies used.
That awesome pattern paper is from Imagine That Digis and is a part of the Steampunk Digi Papers pack. This one is called Grunge Eggplant.
Enamel dots from my stash.

Why not challenge yourself today and enter our Facebook Page Challenge - who knows, if you win or place top 3 you could grab Kamsin for yourself for FREE and then join my personal Challenge!

Why wait, pop over to the shop and use my DT Discount Code to save 10% off your images.
SKIANGIE10

SheepSki Designs started the Challenge Blog as well now, so you can enter your image in both places! Yay, why not pop over and see the fabulous projects the talented DT's come up with for you.

I've entered her in the following Challenges:
Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting.