Followers

Thursday, April 20, 2017

Jack Frost Amazing as you!

Time for another Inspiration post over at Scrapper's Delights Blog Challenge.


This time I chose to use Jack Frost Crystal Throne.
It's an older image but a stunner none the less!


I made him into an Easel card - here he is closed.


Ok, so I must admit I did not know who Jack Frost was when I picked this image to colour up and inspire you with......no, I have not seen the movie Frozen, nor do I have the desire to.
So having said that, I googled Jack Frost and saw who he is, then I googled Jack Frost sayings and came up with the one I used. " Enjoy the butterflies of winter. Each as unique and amazing as you!"
Isn't that just an awesome saying to inspire!

Well, I hope I did inspire you and I'm hoping to see some more Jack Frost's popping up soon!
Just so you know, this one is full of value! you get 3 images and 4 snowflakes......yes I did colour the other two up! Do you want to see? I'll show you in a few days - promise!

Don't forget that the Rainy Days Digi 1 image is being used in the Facebook Page's Progressive Challenge this month. We would love you to join in.


I'm entering him in the following Challenges:
Thanks so much for visiting my blog.

Until next time, Happy Crafting.