Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Mother Hugs .......

Here's a New Release image from Ericraft Stamps just in time for Mothers Day!

It's called Hugs and you can buy her on sale for only $1.50 (normally $3.50) for a limited time!!!


Isn't she just so sweet!

The sentiment is by Simply B Stamps and is from the set called Mothers Portrait.
I used a Spellbinders die and some lace from my stash.
I know right! Lace!!!!! with enamel dots for centres! I thought it needed a little something but still be subtle.

LOL, my main problem is that I will colour an image, then either die cut it with a small border or see if I have a die to cut as I did this time. But of course then I have to work with that and that is were the fun begins! Yes, I really have a NO plan on colours, papers, etc, and just go with what I end up with. With the stash of crafting goodness I have, I can usually come up with something, I think!

Thanks so much for visiting my blog.

Until next time, Happy Crafting.