Monday, April 24, 2017

Mr Flamingo

Did you know that you can now get a subscription deal over at Bloobel Stamps?

TROO BLOO MONTHLY DIGITAL STAMP SUBSCRIPTION

Bloobel Stamps Subscription.
For only $5 per month, you will receive:
  • - 2 Digital Stamps! (one every two weeks). -These two digital stamps will remain *exclusive* to "Troo Bloo" members for two months. 
  • - A voucher for $1.50 which will remain valid until the end of the month to give you 50% OFF your favourite Bloobel Stamp in the store.
You can unsubscribe at any time. 
So we have got our two this month - April Fool and Mr Flamingo.

I decided to colour up Mr Flamingo and make into a card.


Isn't he just the goofy!
Love getting the variety with the subs as that way I don't have to choose! and I can get a third stamp for the month at 1/2 price....gotta love that!

Thinking maybe I should do a weekly Subscription post -being in 3 different ones I certainly could do something as I get 7 images a month from that alone! hmmmmm I'll think on it.

Thanks so much for visiting my blog.

Until next time, Happy Crafting.