Sunday, April 30, 2017

Rocket & Rosie

Have you seen the new event over at Markers! Papers! Digis! Facebook Page?

Image may contain: text

Hop on over and join up if not a member already, otherwise go check out the wonderful sponsors and the different Challenges each is having.

You will see 2 posts from me as I'm on 2 of the Design Teams, lucky you hey!

So today I am here with SheepSki Designs and her wonderful sketch Rocket & Rosie.

For this Challenge we are asking you to do the following:
  • Our theme is Bunnies Rule!!
  • You can use any Rabbit image, but of course we'd love you to use our Rocket & Rosie.
  • Post your card in the album.
Here's my card using the image Rocket & Rosie.


I coloured them up with my Copic markers and decided to use non-traditional Bunny colours, because Bunnies Rule right!
The sentiments is from a retired SU set called Perfectly Penned, as is the patterned paper.
The Rectangle die is a Spellbinders one from the set called Romantic Rectangles Two.

So this event runs for the whole month of May and I hope you can join in and add some great images to your stash!

Don't forget, you can also enter your project in SheepSki Designs Challenge Blog Challenge as well as over at our SheepSki Designs Facebook Page.

So that gives you 3 chances of winning!
Woop Woop, gotta love that!

I'm entering him the following Challenges:

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting.